英國TOPICS IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS: EMERGING MARKETS 代寫案例
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 Assessment
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 The students will be introduced to the selected theme before carrying out their research. The learning pod syllabus will then be normally structured as follows:
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Develop a learning proposition
• Identify a series of milestones to ensure completion
• Conduct desk-based research on the chosen theme
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Synthesising their learning
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Complete their written report/assignment
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 It is expected that the students will contribute towards an improved understanding of key International Business issues in the context of the Emerging Markets.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 4,000 word report on topic agreed with module tutor.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 Appendices do not count as part of the word count, but also will not be marked. When using tables and data, if these are important to your argument and analysis, these should be incorporated in the main body of the text rather than be included in appendices.
Please note that Assignment Briefings will be within class time (see schedule) and will not take place out of class time. It is therefore imperative that you attend lectures.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 Students are reminded that the following important information is published in the ULMS Undergraduate Student Handbook, available on-line at:
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 The information includes advice on:
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • How to reference your work
• Lateness penalties
• What to do if you require an extension
• The marking criteria that will be used for this module
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Re-sits.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 This coursework requires dual submission. You must hand in a hard copy to the Student Support Office (post into the black submission boxes outside the office). You must also submit a soft copy via Turnitin, which is a plagiarism and collusion detection system. If you do not submit to Turnitin your work will not be marked. Failure to submit an identical version via Turnitin compared to your hard copy will attract a penalty of 10 marks.
To submit via Turnitin, you go to the assessment area for the module on VITAL and you will find a link for the coursework. Click on View/Complete and then on the “submit” icon for the paper. You are then prompted to submit a title for the paper. Use the “browse” button to locate the file you want to submit, then click “submit”. You will then be asked to confirm that you want to submit by clicking the “Yes, submit” button.”
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 2. Readings
Below are a list of some of the many academic texts that discuss Emerging Markets. Students are encouraged to use the online search tools via the Library website to find academic journal articles and books that are not on the list below.
• Dicken, P. (2010) Global Shift. Sixth Edition. Sage.
• Jones, G. (2006) Multinationals and Global Capitalism. Oxford: OxfordUniversity Press.
• Ramamurti R. and J.V. Singh (eds) (2009) Emerging Multinationals in Emerging Markets. Cambridge: CambridgeUniversity Press.
• Dunning, J.H. and Lundan, S.M. (2008) Multinational Enterprises and the Global Economy. Second Edition. Edward Elgar
• Larcon J-P. (ed) (2008) Chinese Multinationals. World Scientific Publishing Company.
• Fleury A. and A. Fleury (2010) Brazilian Multinationals. Cambridge: CambridgeUniversity Press.
• Rugman A. (2005) The regional multinationals: MNEs and "global" strategic management. Cambridge: CambridgeUniversity Press.
• Jensen N. M. (2006) Nation-states and the multinational corporation - a political economy of FDI.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Eden, L. (1998) Taxing Multinationals. Toronto: University of Toronto Press.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Fieldhouse, D.K., The West and the Third World – trade, colonialism, development and dependence, 1999. http://www.liv.ac.uk/library/info/libinf11.html - SJL1
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Chen, R. (2008) The Cost of Doing Business Abroad in Emerging Markets and the Role of MNC Parent Companies, Multinational Business Review, Vol. 16 Iss: 3, pp.23 – 40
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Delios, A., and W. J. Henisz. (2000) Japanese firms’ investment strategies in emerging economies. Academy of Management Journal 43(3): 305-323.
• Hult G.T. M., and D. J. Ketchen. (2001) Does market orientation matter?: A test of the relationship between positional advantage and performance. Strategic Management Journal 22(9): 899-906.
• Isobe, T., S. Makino, and D. B. Montgomery. (2000). Resource commitment, entry timing, and market performance of foreign direct investments in emerging economies: The case of Japanese international joint ventures in China. Academy of Management Journal 43(3): 468-484.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Khanna, T., and K. Palepu. (1997) Why focused strategies may be wrong for emerging markets. Harvard Business Review 75(4): 41-52.
• Makino, S., T. Isobe and C. M. Chan. (2004) Does country matter? Strategic Management Journal 25(10): 1027-1043.
• Meyer, K. (2004) Perspectives on multinational enterprises in emerging economies. Journal of International Business Studies 35(4): 259-276.
• Meyer, K. and H. Nguyen. (2005) Foreign investment strategies and subnational institutions in emerging markets: Evidence from Vietnam. Journal of Management Studies 42(1): 63-93.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Pillania, R. K. (2009) Multinationals and Emerging Markets. Business Strategy Series 10(2): 100-103.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Prahalad, C., and A. Hammond. 2002. Serving the world’s poor, profitably. Harvard Business Review 80(9): 48-56.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Ramamurti R. and J.V. Singh (eds) (2009) Emerging Multinationals in Emerging Markets. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 INV Readings:
• Andersson S. (2004), “Internationalization in different industrial contexts”, Journal of Business Venturing, Vol. 19 No. 6, pp. 851-5.
• Andersson, S. (2006), “International growth strategies in consumer and business-to-business markets in manufacturing and service sectors”, Journal of Euromarketing, Vol. 15 No. 4, pp. 35-56.
• Evers, N. (2010), “Factors influencing the internationalization of new ventures in the Irish aquacultural industry: an exploratory study”, Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Vol. 8 No. 4, pp. 392-416.
• Evers, N. (2011), “International new ventures in low-tech sectors – a dynamic capabilities perspective”, Journal of Small Business & Enterprise Development, Vol. 18 No.3, pp. 502-28.
• Fernhaber, S., McDougall, P. and Oviatt, B. (2007), “Exploring the role of industry structure in new venture internationalization”, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, Vol. 31 No. 4, pp. 517-42.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Jones, M.V., Coviello, N. and Tang, Y.K. (2011), “International entrepreneurship research (1989-2009): a domain ontology and thematic analysis”, Journal of Business Venturing, Vol. 26 No. 6, pp. 632-59.
• Kuivalainen, O., Saarenketo, S. and Puumalainen, K. (2012), “Start-up patterns of internationalization – a framework and its application in the context of knowledge-intensive SMEs”, European Management Journal, Vol. 30 No. 4, pp. 372-85.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Oviatt, B.M. and McDougall, P. (1994), “Toward a theory of international new ventures”, Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 25 No. 1, pp. 45-64.
• Rialp A., Rialp, J. and Knight, G.A. (2005), “The phenomenon of early internationalizing firms: what do we know after a decade (1993-2003) of scientific inquiry?” International Business Review, Vol. 14 No. 2, pp. 147-66.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 • Svensson, G. (2006), “A quest for a common terminology: the concept of born glocals”, Management Decision, Vol. 44 No. 9, pp. 1311-17.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 THE ULMS GRADUATE – LEARNING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
The ULMS graduate is....
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 ....flexible and adaptable. Our graduates understand that the
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 business world develops and changes quickly, and ULMS will provide them with opportunities to develop the skills needed to be open to the challenges this brings.
....a problem solver. Our graduates are provided with opportunities to develop their critical and analytical skills from the day they join the School. By learning to think creatively, to persevere with an issue and to draw on the resources available to them, our graduates approach difficult situations confident that they can reach a successful outcome and make a difference.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 ....numerate. Maths is an essential element of all of our programmes and our graduates are confident and competent when using numbers to analyse situations, solve problems and make decisions.
....commercially aware. The teaching at ULMS is drawn from the latest business and management research, ensuring that our graduates understand the environment in which they begin their careers.
....a team player. Our graduates understand the importance of contributing to a team. By contributing to group work our students understand the dynamics of a team and the importance of individual roles and how each can make a difference to achieving a result.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 .... organised and able to work under pressure. ULMS graduates learn to manage their time carefully during their studies. Our graduates are motivated to learn outside the classroom and are adept at managing deadlines and dealing with conflicting demands upon their time.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 ...an excellent communicator. The ULMS syllabus requires students to demonstrate their aptitude for communicating throughout their studies. Their skills include writing essays, business reports and case studies, giving presentations, listening to and questioning guest speakers and using negotiating and persuasion skills to argue a point during a class debate. Our graduates understand the difference that effective communication can make to a situation.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 ....IT literate. Our graduates understand the importance of IT in the modern business environment and ensure that their digital literacy skills are up-to-date in order to use it successfully. They understand how to prepare and analyse spreadsheets, can write reports and use IT to enhance presentations. They are confident users of electronic databases and are skilled at finding and evaluating appropriate and relevant information from electronic sources.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 ....internationally aware. The ULMS teaching and research community is drawn from around the world and our students are exposed to business ideas and cultures from beyond the UK. Many graduates make the most of international opportunities available to them, from participating in overseas exchanges to participating in international inter-university business games.
essay技巧_critical essay怎么写_expository essay範例 ....a lifelong learner. ULMS graduates understand that the end of their degree programme does not mean the end of their learning journey. Our students understand the importance of continually building skills and knowledge in order to maintain commercial awareness, to be able to follow a flexible career path and to continue to make a difference throughout their working lives.
....ethically aware. The ULMS teaching, learning and assessment strategy ensures that all graduates are exposed to ideas of business ethics whilst studying and that they have an understanding of the difference business can make in the wider community and across the world.